Wednesday, November 25, 2009

What is Flutter By Wednesday?

For those who don't know, Flutter By Wednesday is a challenge that I, Danni of Danni's Dreams, started out of my love for butterflies, which I call flutter by's. I added fairies and angels to be allowed in the challenge as well because I feel they flutter by too!
I decided to give Flutter By Wednesday it's own blog so we could really focus on the guest designers, team members and all those fluttering creations.
I love my Flutter By Team and yes, there are quite a few members. I have a large team because:
  • it's for fun so why not?
  • that way there isn't the pressure to be sure and have a card each week, life happens that way it stays fun and there are still lots of inspiration!
  • the more people that are excited about the challenge, the more people that will visit and play along!!
Thanks for coming by and we hope to see you each week on Flutter By Wednesday!!

smiles~
Danni

19 comments:

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

oh danni! this is awesome - and a super idea! can't wait to get started here.

hugs,

Patti J said...

Hi Danni! Goodness, you have been busy! Can't wait to get going - I'll try to be patient! So glad you understand that silly 'life' thing - seems to get in the way of my free time a lot these days!!! Big hugs, and best of luck!

Nicola said...

Woo hoo "Way to Go Queen Flutterby", can´t wait to get started on our very own blog. Thank you.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

WOOHOo!! Good for your Danni!! :) I am following you and looking forward to your challenges!! HUGS

Alex said...

WOW Look at you grow!! How exciting!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh I'm so excited that you have a Flutter By Wednesday Blog, what fun!!

Jeanette said...

This will be great. I can't wait to get started.

Jeanette

Karen Wilson said...

Wow Danni, this is awesome! So excited about the new blog! Way to 'grow'!!

Shelly said...

Congrats on the new blog, Danni! It's going to be fun. :)

Crazy Creations said...

This is great idea I love butterfly,angels, Fairys I will be playing.Hugs Sarah

Monique said...

I love love love butterflies!! Count me in :)

Jackie Thomas said...

Oooh, can't wait Danni. xo Jackie

margie c said...

Wow, this is awesome Danni :)
I can't wait! Especially since I will be having more time to join in :)
Best of luck and Happy Holidays!!!
~ margie

Beverly Gotthardt said...

Looking forward to starting the New Year out with you guys--you've even inspired me to get some fairy stamps.Good Luck with this new venture--Happy Holidays!

sam said...

Looking forward to this hun. Roll on the New Year
Sam x

Dotty Jo said...

This is great Danni, I'll be playing along as ofetn as I can! Jo x

MrsETaylor said...

Congrats on starting the blog for Flutter By Wednesdays. It's in my blog roll and I'm hoping to participate on a regular basis.

Hope you have a wonderful New Years Eve.

Diane said...

That is wonderful! I'll try to Flutter By every wednesday!
I couldn't resist this one,I have these fairy stamps that I had not used yet,so you inspired me to do so. Hope you pop by to take a look at it.
May you and Your family have a HAPPY HEALTHY NEW YEAR DANNI!!!

sugar n spice said...

I think I got a bit confused Danni, I made this card for the challenge this week, I know it won't count now but thought you might like to see it anyway. It's Here

Hugs
Suzi x