Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Challenge #92 and lots of candy!!!

Happy Flutter By Wednesday!! So very glad you could stop by and flutter with us!! Thank you for all the kind comments last week on our blog hop and new home and also a huge shout out to those of you who played along!! We had the most players ever!! We loved all the creations you all shared!!


Have we got a fun week for you this week!! But before I get to that, our challenge is an open one this week so anything goes as long as it has a butterfly, fairy or angel on it!
Leave a direct link to your creation in Mister Linky, (I reserve the right to remove any links not appropriate or linked to blogs vs. entries.) If you upload to SCS or PCP, please use the keyword, FBW.We can't wait to see what YOU create!!
Here's a card that our guest designer, Jeanette created, isn't it wonderful?


Take a looksie at this beauty that guest designer Debby created--




Now onto the FUN!!! This week we're having a flutter by hunt!! Yup, those pretty flutter by's are fluttering around the flutter by team members blogs (links on the sidebar)! If you find a flutter by that looks like this one:

Be sure to leave a comment on that post as that means that team member has BLOG CANDY!! Now we all know flutter by's can be tricky to catch, and this pretty flutter by is no exception! Part of the trick this one has in it's wings is that you won't know which blog candy the team member has! 
You have until January 18th, 2010 to hunt those flutter by's and leave comments and then we will all do random drawings on the 19th and announce all the winners next Wednesday, the 20th on the team member's blogs and we will share what blog candy the winners have won!
We hope you leave comments for our team members without blog candy too as they need some love as well!!
Here's all the blog candy that is up for grabs~


(a mystery blog candy)
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 








(another mystery blog candy)

Happy Fluttering!!! and flutter by hunting!!

29 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Oh please tell me that the mystery candy is not a stick insect! My Vincent would be beside himself with excitement LOL! Hugs, Squirrel xx

☼ Cheryl* said...

I recieved a lovely new Anya fairy stamp yesterday so I know what I'll be using! Now I need to hope my little boy sleeps today for me to get started and to visit the DT's blogs!

Sheng said...

Oh, what fun!! I'm going to catch me LOTS of butterflies.

xoxo :)

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

just fluttering with all of you is fun!

hugs :)

Kris said...

Oooooo! Yummy candies... hehe! Great job Jeanette and Debby!!! Love your cards this week.... BEAUTIFUL!

Karen Wilson said...

So, is everyone having fun??? There's alot of yummy goodies out there!! Debby and Jeanette - AWESOME job, ladies!! Love those cards!

Happy Fluttering everyone!!!

Melly said...

Oh wow wow wow!! this is my kind of blog! Just found you as i was wondering, as you do and will now be following all the time hee!! Cant wait for the next challenge, please check out Blog xxx

1LuvnMama said...

Sounds like fun! :) Yippy!

Linda said...

Fabulous cards!!! Enjoyed my fluttering around to see all the beauty!!

Christi said...

Wow!! What awesome candy and gorgeous samples!!!

Berenice said...

So much fun! :)

Mary said...

Sounds like fun! Count me in! Already have my card made for the challenge be back later to post it.

hugs
Mary

kdsmalley said...

Wow Danni. You sure know how to throw a great party. This blog candy is great and the cards I have seen by your design team are even better. I have absolutely loved everything I have seen this evening.
Hope to be adding cards here soon, especially since I believe I have found all my stamps again.

Annette said...

Gorgeous cards by your GDT, off to flutter, take careX:)

Monique said...

Great cards everybody!!Lots of fun this week :)

pinky said...

Had lost the link to this blog but luckily found it via Nicola! Lovely time to find you all again lol.
Pinky

Beth said...

My fluttering butterfly is posted and the DT work is gorgeous just love all those fluttering wings.

Marcea said...

Loving your new dedicated blog - looks fab. I shall be hunting for butterflies later this evening :o)
-x-

Lindsey said...

What a great blog and challenge! Added my little butterfly to the mix...

Tammy said...

What awesome cards by the DT. I am so glad that I found this blog!!!!

Wendy K. said...

Very unique cards!

Wendy K. said...

What awesome candy! I enjoyed visiting all the blogs!

TwistedWitch said...

So much gorgeous candy on offer. I am off for a search. Meant to be on a diet but hey ho..........

Lin

Beverly Gotthardt said...

You are really making you new venture inviting, look forward to each week with you.

Mary said...

What a fun blog hop! I think I found all the butterflies along the hop! Thanks for the fun. The cards were GORGEOUS!!!

hugs
Mary

southernscraps said...

I'm having so much fun chasing butterflies and I hope to be back to post a card.

Justine said...

Apparently Mr. Linky is taking a break. hrmph and the first time I have gotten to come play you you ladies. We'll see if this will work
HERE is MY CARD

cabio's craft corner said...

I am happy to be able to finally get a chance to join this challenge :0)
hugs,
Cabio

kari.linder said...

LOVE, love, love butterflies! I just submitted my card for this challenge - hope it's not too late! Thanks again for all the fun samples! Enjoy your day!
Kari

http://stampinessentials.blogspot.com/2010/01/happy-mothers-day.html