Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Flutter By Wednesday #97

Hello there fluttering friends!  We are so happy to have you join us for some fluttering fun!! Lots to tell this week so hope you stick with us!

First I'd like to say welcome to the team to three of our guest designers who have shown such enthusiasm that I've asked them to be full time members~ Debby, Jeanette, and Shana!

Next we have some exciting news!!




Want this badge?"

This week our Flutter By Challenge is being sponsored by Susana's Custom Art and Card Design! Susana has such a wonderful store full of fun, exciting and new products along with fabulous stamps, including exclusive images for her store only by Elisabeth Bell for SCACD, Victoria Case for SCACD and Anki's Sweethearts!
Susana has excellent customer service and ships quickly! There is also a new release coming this Friday so be sure to check that out!

In honor of Susana sponsoring our challenge this week our challenge is to use hearts along with your butterfly, fairy or angel. For those who don't know, Susana's tag line is Follow Your Heart in Art and Life, so I thought hearts would be most fitting!!
Susana was kind and donated the following awesome goodies for us this week~ ( I tried and tried to get a photo but just couldn't, so please click on the links to see the wonderful goodies that are up for grabs!)
In order to be entered into the random drawing to win these goodies you must:
  • create a new creation using a butterfly, fairy or angel with hearts
  • provide a direct link to your creation in Mister Linky ( I reserve the right to remove any links not appropriate) before midnight Monday Feb. 22, 2010
  •  come back next Wednesday, Feb. 24, 2010 and see if random.org picked your number!
  • Have tons of fluttering fun!!
Be sure to visit the Flutter By Team members--all links on the sidebar--to find some gorgeous, awesome inspiring creations and leave them some love!
Happy Fluttering!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi. This is my first time visiting your blog. I came here via Chris' blog at Our Daily Bread.
Butterflies, Angels and Fairies--
Oh my! This seems like a great place to stop by every Wednesday, if not more.

Thanks for giving me this challenge!

He IS Able,
Traci Starkweather
(Traci S. at SCS)

Ms. Jen said...

Hi all, thanks for another fun week. I'm really enjoying the fluttering each week. I love inspiration postings too. I don't always have time to visit everyone so it's a great way to see more of everyone's creations! Thanks.
Peace and Love - Jen

Helena said...

First time entering, thanks for the inspiration!!!!

xxxx

Beverly Gotthardt said...

Love the way you feature all our cards, very generous of you, it's like winning a guest spot. Thanks

Rachel said...

Thanks for a wonderful challenge! my name is posted twice i added the wrong link to the first entry. Sorry about that.
hugs,
Rachel

☼ Cheryl* said...

Great theme! I hope my tiny hearts are ok :)

Valarie (vampme3) said...

Fun challenge! Thanks! Here's mine: http://valspaperobsession.blogspot.com/2010/02/butterfly-sweetness.html

Cheryl Walker said...

Thank you for the super fun challenge!! This is my first time, and I just had to make my card and post it tonight before the deadline...lol I love doing challenges, and love fairies and hearts!! Thank you again!

Here is a link to my card http://sweeetdesignsbycheryl.blogspot.com/2010/02/fairy-lili-hearts.html

Hugs,
Cheryl

marsha said...

I entered "Primsy Angel" this week!

Hugs,
Marsha