Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Flutter By Wednesday #105

**sorry this post is late going up, I had the wrong day scheduled! LOL!**
Thank you all for stopping by to flutter with us today!!

What an awesome week we had last week, so many gorgeous entries!! It was so much fun to see all the fluttering sparkly creations! 

The winner of Stef's prize of 2 digi stamps from her shop from last week is: #36- Linda B! Congrats! Please email me (dannisdreams at gmail dot com) so I can get you all set up with Stef!! 

I mentioned last week that there were some changes coming to the FBW challenge. I wanted to share with you a few things~~

When I started this challenge, never in my wildest dreams did I think it would take off like it has. I have been so blessed!!

With that being said, no one likes change but sometimes it is necessary. When I started my Flutter By Team, I just sort of did it "by the seat of my pants"...there weren't true team requirements in writing, no term length, etc. I also just loved everyone's work so much that I just kept adding to the team.
Well, it's come to the point that the team has gotten to large and well, it's lost some of the fun and happiness for me.

Soooo...I decided to sort of start over in a way. I'm making my team smaller. I'm so sad to do this as I love everyone on the team so much but I feel it's what best. In order to be fair, I'm running a DT call within my DT. Hehe!
I've also established team requirements, DT terms of 6 months and a few other things.

The FBW challenge will also go into a cocoon at the beginning of June--meaning no challenges--and will re-emerge a beautiful *new* challenge on the 7th of July!

My team leader, Michelle and I have lots of exciting plans in the works so I hope you flutter with us until June and again starting in July.

Because of other obligations and such the following team members are leaving~ Chris (at the end of April), Jeanette, and Pam. I'm also dissolving the honorary team so Cassie, Heather and Nicola will not be listed on the blog.

I truly thank all the team past and present for helping to make FBW what it is today!


Okay, onto the challenge for the week~~and thanks for all your support~~ the challenge this week is open! Just be sure to have a butterfly, fairy or angel on your new creations!!

Once you've created your new card or project, place your direct link into InLinkz. (I reserve the right to remove any inappropriate links or linked blogs vs. linked entries). If you upload to SCS or PCP, please use the keyword FBW so we can all find your wonderful creations!!

Be sure to stop by the Flutter By Team Members blogs, listed on the sidebar, to see what wonderful things they've created and also the team members leaving to show them some fluttering love!
Have a happy fluttering week!!