Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Flutter By Wednesday #111

Here we are at our last challenge until July 7, 2010. We hope you will play along this week and then come back and play along again starting in July!!

The challenge this week is an open one so anything goes as long as your creation has a butterfly, fairy or angel on it!! 

Once you've created your NEW card or project, place your direct link into InLinkz. (I reserve the right to remove any inappropriate links or linked blogs vs. blog entries).  If you are uploading to a gallery like SCS or PCP, please use the keyword FBW so we can find your entries!

We also say goodbye to the following Flutter By Team members this week~ Christine, Debby, Karen, Kris and Lelia.  We will miss all of you but know we'll still be visiting and hope you still play along with FBW!!

Be sure to visit all the Flutter By Team members--link on sidebar--to see their wonderful creations!

If you're interested in being a guest designer, please read this post at the bottom!!

Ohhh...I did choose another winner for the 4 digis from Meljen's Designs as I didn't hear from the last person chosen. So the new winner is Claire!! Please email me at dannisdreams at gmail dot com to arrange to get these to you! 

Happy Fluttering!!

10 comments:

Randi WS said...

Ehmmm... I forgot to add GDT to my link.... it would be nice to get that chance... ;)

Cards By The Lake said...

Beautiful cards and always Great challenges. You will be missed-see you in July. I forgot to add GDT to my link (the phone rang)Sorry-I would love to be chosen.

Gina said...

from the number of entries already in I guess I'm not the only one thats going to miss your blog.
Love as always Gina x x x

Gloria said...

This is my first time playing along...loved the challenge!

Monica said...

I have submitted a card made by my 10 year old (going on 30) daughter. I hope you like it. I want her to cultivate this passion and derive the same kind of joy as her mum.

Crafty Chris said...

Great challenge, cant wait until July.
Crafty Chris x

Anita said...

Fun challenge.

Love crafts forever said...

I didn't put GDT, but i would like to be one. I love your blog, and i like to be on your DT. Hugs, Nataliya.

Spyder said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Spyder said...

Lovely cards! I've managed to link mine to your Mr Linky, thank you for the challenge!
(Lyn)