Friday, May 21, 2010

A peek into our new Flutter By Wednesday....

I am just so EXCITED!!! As part of the changes that Flutter By Wednesday is going through, I thought we needed our blog and badges updated.
I contacted, Laycock Designs and WOW!!!! Michelle was absolutely wonderful to work with and I just {heart} the designs she came up with! Thank you a million times, Michelle! If you're wanting a new look for your blog, I highly recommend Laycock Designs!


Be sure to grab a new fan badge over on the sidebar and if you're creation gets featured, there's also a "I was featured" badge! and if you're reading this in google reader...be sure to visit us to see the gorgeous new layout!!


At this time I'd also like to introduce the "new" Flutter By Team. You may remember I ran a DT call within my DT. So when we come back after our time in our cocoon during June, the following will be the new Flutter By Team!!
(Our first challenge will be July 7, 2010)


Without further ado--in no particular order--The Flutter By Team~~
Have a happy fluttering day!! Hope to continue to see lots of creations in this week's challenge! and we'll have one more challenge before we flutter on vacation!!

14 comments:

Christine said...

The new blog loods great!!!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

i love the new look! it's sooooooooooooooooooooo YOU! fabulous!

Deconstructing Jen said...

This looks amazing Danni!!

Harriet Skelly said...

I love our new home Danni! Awesome job!

Wendy said...

Love the look!!! So pretty and totally in style!

Michelle said...

The blog is awesome, Danni! Lovin' the changes!!

A Cards Delight said...

I love the look!! It fits perfectly with the name...Bravo!

Randi said...

The new blog is beautiful Danni!! I love the new badge!!

Gina said...

Loving the new look, all light and fluttery!
love as always Gina x x x

Lilacanglia said...

Loving the new look,
have put a banner on my sidebar for you,
Hugs
Angie

inkypuddles said...

Love your new blog! And I love the new badge, and of course am proud to have it on my blog. I must contact Michelle too and get a pretty blog!
Congrates to the new team...love the inspiration and beautiful work.
I only wish I had more free time to play along and keep up more. Miss you tons Danni

Shelly said...

I love the new look, Danni. It's just perfect.

Congrats to the DT members!!!

Karen Wilson said...

Hey Danni! This looks FANTASTIC!!

Corina said...

It looks fabulous and congrats to all in the team!!!