Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Come Meet our Guest Designer for July!!

I'd like to introduce you to Michelle VP ~


Here's a little about Michelle in her own words:



Hi, I'm Michelle Van Patten and I'm thrilled to be the July Guest Designer for Flutter By Wednesday! I've been married to my college sweetheart for 18 years and we're raising two energetic boys who are 12 and 10. I'm a SAHM, who really spends more time chauffeuring her boys everywhere than she does staying at home! {wink} I also believe I have been blessed abundantly and I try to give back with a lot of volunteer time at our church and school. When I am home, I enjoy just hanging out with my family or long walks with our dog. I attended my first stamping workshop 10 years ago and started with one stamp set, a black ink pad, a pack of white paper and chalk pastels. From those humble beginnings grew a passion for card making. I love the joy of creating cards and sharing them with others.


We are so glad to have Michelle as a part of our team in July! Take a moment to stop by her blog and welcome her! We look forward to seeing her fabulous creations each week in July here at FBW!


See you tomorrow for our fantastic blog hop! I know we are all ready to start fluttering again!!