Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Flutter By Wednesday #114

Welcome to another fluttering Wednesday!!

I am so overwhelmed with all the gorgeous flutterings in the past few challenges, thank you!!! It makes me so happy to see so many fabulous creations!


Lots to cover today so hang in there with me!


First I'd like to welcome Michelle VP to our team as a full time team member through December. I had needed to fill Kristie's spot after she left to handle all the details of her wedding (hi Kristie) and Michelle VP has shown such enthusiasm as a guest designer so we welcomed her to the team full time.

Next the winner of the 3 digis at Victoria Case Art Designs has never contacted me so I had random.org help me choose a new winner and that person is:  Jenn's Creative Corner! Please email me at dannisdreams at gmail dot com so I can send you the info to get your digis!


Now onto last week's winner of 5 digis from Di's Digi Downloads!  I had random.org help me again and the winner is: #40 Gina!  Please email me at dannisdreams at gmail dot com so I can send you the info to get your digis!


Okay with all the fun business stuff out of the way, onto this week's challenge!


This week your challenge is Christmas in July--however you perceive it! Just be sure to use a butterfly, fairy or angel on your new creation!!


Once you've created your new fluttery creation, please use a direct link in the InLinkz system below.( I reserve the right to remove any links not directly linked to creations or that I feel are inappropriate.) 

Don't forget to visit all the team members blogs--links on the sidebar- for some fabulous fluttering inspiration!!

Have fun and happy fluttering!!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Hey Girls thank you for another challenge thats great. DT cards are perfect. Debbiexx

Ann said...

So sorry for linking my owl card - I was thinking 'wings' counted - oooooooooops.
Will be back with fairy or angel or butterfly next week.
Sorry again.
Ann xxx