Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Flutter By Wednesday #115

Wednesday again! Time to flutter!!

Thanks to everyone who played along last week! I know it was a difficult challenge but it was great to see so many wonderful interpretations!

This week's challenge is an easy one~~it's an open challenge just be sure to include a butterfly, fairy or angel on your new creation!

Once you've created your new fluttery creation, please use a direct link in the InLinkz system below.( I reserve the right to remove any links not directly linked to creations or that I feel are inappropriate.) 


Don't forget to visit the flutter by team for some fabulous inspiration! Their links are on the sidebar!!


Have a fluttering wonderful day!!

17 comments:

Alex said...

Woooo Hoooo! I love open challenge week :)

patty said...

wonderful artwork, I can see here, bst wishes, patty

Pattie G said...

Oh, I just love this challenge because I love using butterflies on my creations.

Miria said...

Hi, I'm joining for the first time. I hope my card is ok for your great challenge. Thank you. Miria

Debbie said...

Lovely "winged" challenge, hope you like my fairy. DT cards are stunning, thank you. Debbiexx

Ms. Jen said...

I just love seeing what everyone comes up with every week. There's so much great inspiration from just one blog!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

This is my first Flutterby Wednesday Challenge participation! I love it! The open challenge was a good start for me. Thanks for the inspiration!

Ronda Archangelo said...

It's my first time joining this challenge too! Thank you for the great inspiration cards...they are beautiful.

Deb Neerman said...

Thanks for another fun challenge, ladies! Have a great weekend!

Terry said...

Hiya ladies, first time I enter your challenge, just love the DT cards, thanks for the inspiration ladies, just love butterflies
Hugs Terryxxxx

Hippieaud (aka Audrey) said...

Thanks for a GREAT challenge! The DT work above is INCREDIBLE, TFS!!:)

Noelle said...

I just happened on this challenge and had to try! HOW fun! :) Thanks!

Stampabilitys said...

Excited to be doing my first FBW Challenge

Carol Ann said...

It's great to have the opportunity to join in again this week.
Carol Ann xx

Priyanka said...

what a challenge I love fairy and angels to much from my childhood

Gisèle said...

Thanks for another wonderful challenge. Everyone's card are really beautiful and really inspiring.

iReneM said...

Phew, just made it by the skin of my teeth - you won't believe the number of times I've missed the deadline :-(

x