Saturday, July 10, 2010

A Quick Reminder

Just a quick friendly reminder to please, please, please provide a direct link to your creation vs. just to your blog. If you are unsure of how to do this, you can see a quick how-to HERE.

I know it seems like such a silly thing but it helps the DT and myself so much when we visit. For example, this week we are already over 90+ entries, I do my best to visit each entry and leave a comment but I truly don't have time to search a blog for a flutter by....so there were a few that didn't get a comment.

Next week I will start deleting posts linked just to blogs...I hate to do it but it just really is the way it has to be. I hope you all understand!!


Thanks ever so much and WOW!!! I'm loving the creations I'm seeing! I'll post some more flutterings tomorrow for inspiration!!


Happy fluttering!!