Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Flutter By Wednesday #117

Welcome to another Wednesday which means it's time to flutter!!

Thank you to all who played along last week, wonderful creations!!


Last week our challenge was sponsored by Whimsy Stamps, who generously donated a $15 gift certificate to be given away! The winner of that gift certificate is #65~ Kris!! Please email me at dannisdreams at gmail dot com so I can get your certificate to you! (If I don't hear from Kris in a week, I will draw another winner)
 
Now onto this week's challenge~ one you all seem to love~ open challenge, just be sure to have a butterfly, fairy or angel on your NEW creation!!

Once you've created your new fluttery creation, please use a direct link in the InLinkz system below. (I reserve the right to remove any links not directly linked to blog posts vs. blogs or that I feel are inappropriate.)

Don't forget to stop by the Flutter By Team's Blogs--links on sidebar, to see their inspiring fluttering creations!!


Happy Fluttering!