Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Welcome our Guest Designer for August!!

Please help me welcome Tina to the FBW team for August!!



Here's what Tina had to say:


Hi I'm Tina and soon to be 40 (yikes). Looking to load up on more card making supplies via BIRTHDAY gifts - oh honey!*! I am a SAHM to 3 silly kids and one 18 year old, I am married to thee MOST understanding and supportive husband who funds my addiction to paper, stamps and scrapbooking supplies. I have been scrapbooking since my oldest was born (roughly 18 years) and card making for the past 3 years. I think I have finally come full circle in my card making abilities. I love collecting paper, rubber stamps and pretty little embellishments to decorate my cards and scrapbook layouts and other paper projects. I have been blogging for the past 2 years and have met the most amazing like-minded people - it has been a real treat. I would love to chat with more crafty chicks so let's keep in touch.


Tina has been a regular participants of our challenges and loves all things Flutter By. I'm so glad she's part of the team and look forward to seeing her wonderful creations! Be sure to stop by her blog, http://www.mommyscrapsalot.blogspot.com/ and say hi!