Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Welcome our Guest DT for September

I'd like to welcome Randi WS to the team for the month of September. She is VERY excited to be joining us and here is a little bit about her in her own words:


I'm a mother to three sweet kids and married to the Man of my Dreams. I've been trying different hobbies, but in the beginning of 2010 I got my own blogsite - and the papercraft addiction hit me hard! I love papers, glitters, ribbons and stash. I use lots of glitters and colors in my projects and I'm a huge fan of butterflies, fairies and other cute creatures. (No wonder I love the Flutter By Challenges!! *lol*) To me, the papercrafting is the perfect way for recreation when the kids are asleep and I get a quiet moment... And I'm sure I will be papercrafting for YEARS!!!


Be sure to stop by Randi's blog and leave her some love! Remember...a BIG surprise is coming to the FBW blog tomorrow...See you then :)

1 comment:

Michelle VP said...

Congrats Randi! What an exciting month for you to join us. :) Love that photo of you too.