Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Flutter By Wednesday #121

Thank you everyone for such wonderful birthday wishes!! I hope you had fun with our birthday bash challenge!

I know you're all waiting to hear who won so without further ado, the winner via random.org~ #42!  Kristie!! Please contact me within a week so we can get all your goodies to you!!

I will have to post Sam's top 3 winners tomorrow night as he had to work a duty Tuesday from 9am until 9am today. I will announce them as soon as he has a chance to look over all the fabulous entries!!

This week our challenge is sponsored by Susana's Custom Art and Card Design~SCACD

Susana generously gave all the Flutter By Team stamps to use for this challenge so be sure to visit their blogs and leave them some love~links on side bar! 

Susana also gave us a prize for you to win! The entire Animapeep Collection~ The latest Elisabeth Bell for SCACD release! These cuties are so fun!!

So onto the challenge for the week~
  • Create a NEW creation using my favorite color~ PINK along with your butterfly, fairy or angel!
  • Once you've created your NEW creation, please leave a DIRECT link to it, not your blog in the InLinkz system below. I reserve the right to remove any links not linked to entries vs. blogs and any that I deem inappropriate.
  • Enter your link in the InLinkz system before Tuesday September 14th at 12:00pm (MST) and I will use random. org to draw a winner to announce next Wednesday~ September 15th. 
  • Have fun!!
Happy Fluttering!