Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Flutter By Wednesday #122

Time for another Fluttering challenge!! Thank you so much to all of you who played along last week! I am so sorry I didn't get a chance to visit you all, but know I really appreciate you all sharing your creations!!

Last week we were sponsored by Susana's Custom Art and Card Design, and there was a prize of the entire collection of Animapeeps by Elisabeth Bell for SCACD to be won~~~with the help of random.org, the winner is~~ #63, Ann! Please email me within a week so I can get your prize out to you!! 

This week we are being sponsored by Wood Ware USA


Wood Ware provided images for the Flutter By Team to use so be sure to visit their blogs, links on sidebar. And they are giving away THIS set of stamps to one lucky person!! Thank you to Wood Ware USA for sponsoring us!!

Now onto the challenge and how you can be entered to win~
  • Create a NEW creation using one of my favorite embellishments~ buttons! Don't forget to include a butterfly, fairy or angel!!
  • Once you've created your NEW creation, please leave a DIRECT link to it, not your blog in the InLinkz system below. I reserve the right to remove any links not linked to entries vs. blogs and any that I deem inappropriate.
  • Enter your link in the InLinkz system before Tuesday September 21st at 12:00pm (MST) and I will use random. org to draw a winner to announce next Wednesday~ September 22nd.
  • Have fun!!
Have a happy fluttering day!