Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Come Meet Our New Guest Designer!

Wow! Another month already! This month we welcome Patti J to the FBW team.


Here is a little bit about Patti:


Hello! My name is Patti Gilliam. I’m known in Blog-land, as Patti J. I am a retired administrative secretary, and now help DH with his business (when he can pull me away from my workspace)! Like many, I’ve been a crafter for years. I was introduced to paper crafts in 2002, slightly dabbled for several years, and became hopelessly addicted a few years ago. I’ve been blogging for two years, and love the friends that I’ve met through this hobby.

I’m blessed many times over with a wonderful husband, who indulges my time in my craft room, and basically just spoils me rotten. We have been married for 37 years, and live about 70 miles south of St. Louis, Mo. We have two amazing grown kids. Our son, an Air Force Major, lives in Calif. He stays quite busy, and sadly, we only see him two or three times each year. Our daughter moved back to our area about 18 months ago, after living in New York, Asia, Pa., and La., and serves as Marketing Director for a nearby YMCA. We are very proud of them both. Flake, our little white furball, adopted from the area pound, and our grand-dog, Wimpy, in California, complete our family.

I try to treasure every moment, remember that everyday is a gift from God, and to “Cherish Each Precious Day”.

Flutter By Wednesdays is one of my very favorite challenge blogs! I was thrilled to be invited to serve as a Guest Designer for Flutter By Wednesdays for November. Hopefully, I can offer a smile or two, and maybe even a bit of inspiration this month!

Welcome Patti! Be sure to stop by her blog to say hello!