Friday, November 12, 2010

Fabulous Flutter By Team Inspiration

I think this is one of my most favorite weeks ever as far as creations by the Flutter By Team! They all did such a great job with the window card challenge! All so unique and wonderful!! I am truly blessed to have such an awesome, talented team!!

Jen  created such a stunning card using a wonderful image by Mo Manning! Look at that fabulous coloring she did and wow, I just feel the peacefulness in this beauty of a card!


Nancy wow'd me with her fabulous pink card that she created using her Cricut! Such a bright and happy card!

 
Michelle created such a stunning card! Be sure to visit her blog to see more photos of this beauty. She used such a sweet image from Tiddly Inks. And of course, I love the sparkle! I also like that she carried the star theme throughout the card!



Next we have our guest desinger, Patti! Such a cute lil' winter/holiday card featuring stamps from The Angel Company!! I love how she combined more than one stamp and just how cute and sweet this card is!


Harriet has such a warm, autumny card! I love the colors she chose and just how pretty this card is! 



Kimberly stole my heart with a sweet mermaid from In Style Stamps! I've been in love with mermaids lately and wondering how to get them to flutter and she did it! Such a wonderful card!!


Jodi used a sweet Bells n' Whistles image to remind us of the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday for those of us in the US. I love the colors she used and how sweet this card is!


Michelle VP created the most darling holiday card. I just adore this sweet little fairy from Paper Makeup Stamps. Be sure to visit Michelle's blog to see the inside of this card. So very sweet!!


I'll leave you with my card which uses a sweet image from The Greeting Farm.
Happy Fluttering!