Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Flutter By Wednesday #131

Does it seem like time is flying by to you? It sure does seem like it to me! 

Welcome to another Flutter By Wednesday! Thank you to all of you who took the challenge last week of a window card! We loved all the entries! although it seems we scared a few of you! Hopefully you'll play along this week!!

This week our challenge is a favorite~~open theme...anything goes as long as it has a butterfly, fairy or angel on it. 

I have been dabbling a bit in making sketches...this is my first one ever. So if you choose, you can use this sketch to help get your creativity flowing but it is not necessary for the challenge.

Be sure to visit the flutter by team~~ links on the sidebar~~ for some inspiration as I know they've created some awesome flutterings!

Once you've created your new fluttering creation, enter your direct link in the InLinkz below. I reserve the right to remove any links that I deem inappropriate or that are linked to blogs vs. blog entries.

Have fun and happy fluttering!!


8 comments:

ThePurplePlace said...

Fabulous Sketch Danni - I am printing it out now and How to get a card done this week!
:)

Thanks for the Fun,
Lisa

Cards By The Lake said...

Thanks for the fun challenge butterflies and fairies are my favorite things Thanks for the challenge.

Cards By The Lake said...

Great sketch and thanks for the challenge

sari said...

Thanks for another fun challenge!

bcriminger said...

I found this image w/ a butterfly and a fairy and knew I had to enter it :D

Casper said...

Hiya everyone,

How are you?

Great Dt inspiration as always!

Open theme yah my card will fit in fine.

Thanks for a great challenge.

Have a great weekend
Big Hugs
Casper
xxx

jules said...

love the DT creations! fab! thanks for the challenge!

Dawn said...

Love the sketch!