Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Our Last Guest Designer of 2010

I can't believe that we are on are 6th and final month of Guest DTs! It's a pleasure to welcome ERIN to the team for the month of December!!



Here's what Erin has to tell us:

Hi, my name is Erin Leveille. I'm known in blog land as Stamp Till U Cramp. I've been card making for years now. Just like a lot of you, it all started with one of those home parties and I was hooked. I'm currently a member of the Oh, Alice Design Team.

I'm a stay at home mom to a 5 year old wild woman. I have a very understanding husband that turns a blind eye to the amount of crafting supplies that are taking over our home. We have been married for 8 years, and have lived in the Minneapolis area for over 3 years now. I'm lucky to live in Archivers "backyard" and have a choice of many locations within miles of my home. Living in Minnesota also gives you many long winter months to craft indoors.

I am thrilled to have been invited to join Flutter by Wednesdays this month. I'm looking forward to working with the team and having lots of holiday fun with you all.



Welcome Erin...make sure to stop by her blog and leave her a little love!!