Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Flutter By Wednesday #143

Welcome to another fluttering Wednesday! So happy you're here! Thanks to all who took our rainbow challenge last week--we loved all the entries!

This week is another open challenge week so we hope to see lots of entries using those butterflies, fairies or angels!! 

The nitty gritty details~

  • Our challenge this week is to open--anything goes as long as you have a butterfly, fairy or angel!
  • Once you've created your NEW creation, please leave a direct link in the InLinkz below.
  • I reserve the right to remove any links not linked properly or that I deem inappropriate! 
  • Enter your link before midnight (PST) next Tuesday, March 1st (yikes! March already!!).
  • Have fun and happy fluttering!!


12 comments:

3s said...

hi there flutterby-fashionistas! I just wanna tell you that I loooove your work, so cute and cherful and happy, every time. I also love that you leave such sweet comments whenever I enter a challenge. All this fluttering makes me smile, simple as that. Keep it up! :)

Tracey Brossart said...

Love anything with wings...lol! Great challenge! :D

xx Tracey xx

glitzygirl said...

Great challenge and blog, as always. Blessings Hilde

Sonia said...

Hi!
Pretty Creations! Thanks for the inspiration
-Sony
Sonia-Studio60

Love butterflies!! :-)

sari said...

Such stunning DT Inspiration!!! Thanks for a great & fun challenge!

Sonia said...

Hi!
I think is my first time here. Great Blog and Great Challenge.
Thanks!
-Sony

tilly said...

Hi
Please feel free to throw me off if my angel charm is not enough to fulfil your rules, I was not sure
Tilly

gina g said...

Gorgeous creations girlies. luv gina xx

Debbie said...

Thank you girls, lovely one. Debbiexx

Sonia said...

Hi!
Thanks for the Beautiful Creations very inspirational... I add my 2nd entry (a card)
-Sony
Sonia-Studio60

Mary J said...

Thx for the challenge - love all things with wings on! Except perhaps wasps...

Bonnie Weiss said...

You gotta love winged things and there certainly are a lot of beauties posted here.