Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Flutter By Wednesday #150

Thank you to all who played along last week! Another week with LOTS of entries! LOVE it!!

Last week we were sponsored by Just Some Lines and they are giving away a $15 gift certificate to their store. The winner via random.org is #96-Tracy Gray!! Congrats!! Please contact me within a week so I can get you the information for you prize!!

Before I get to this week's challenge I just wanted to say thank you! Thank you to my fabulous design team for all their hard work, thank you to all of you who follow the FBW blog and thank you to all of you who play along! I am just overwhelmed at the success of my Flutter By Wednesday challenge. When I first started this challenge I seriously thought no one would play along! Wow! Was I wrong!! So THANK YOU!!


To celebrate the 150th challenge of Flutter By Wednesday and also to celebrate us getting 200+ entries in a challenge(a few weeks ago), I am giving away 3 prizes today to random participants! (a big thank you to Sparkle and Anita for helping me out with these prizes!)


First to one random participant will go Rollerblading Chloe by Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps!
To another random participant will go Swimming Lucy by Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps!
And finally, one lucky participant will win the new fairy release by Anita Be Stampin!! These are GORGEOUS fairies!



Be sure to visit my Flutter By Team for lots of inspiration!! Links are on the sidebar!


Onto the challenge:

The nitty gritty details~
  • Challenge this week is to use soft pastel colors! Don't forget to use a butterfly, fairy or angel
  • Only one entry per person please as we have prizes.
  • Once you've created your NEW creation, please leave a direct link in the InLinkz below.
  • I reserve the right to remove any links not linked properly or that I deem inappropriate! 
  • Enter your link before noon (PST) next Tuesday, April 19th, 2011.
  • The winners will be chosen via random.org and will be posted next Wednesday April 20th!
  • Have fun and happy fluttering!