Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Flutter By Wednesday #154

Time to flutter! So happy to see you here!! I want to apologize for not putting up a "featured fluttery post" time slipped away from me and then my head was pounding....please forgive me!!

Last week we were sponsored by The Paper Shelter so that means we need to have a winner for the $15 gift certificate to The Paper Shelter!

Without any further waiting, the winner via random.org is #170, Rebekah!! Congrats! Please contact me within a week so I can get you the information to claim your prize! If I don't hear from you in a week, I will draw another winner.


This week our challenge is Anything But A Card! Yup, no cards allowed! Just remember to be sure and have your butterfly, fairy or angel on your creations!

Be sure to visit the Flutter By Team for lots of fluttery inspiration!


The nitty gritty details~
  • Challenge this week is Anything But A Card! just be sure to use a butterfly, fairy or angel
  • Once you've created your NEW creation, please leave a direct link in the InLinkz below.
  • I reserve the right to remove any links not linked properly or that I deem inappropriate! 
  • Enter your link before midnight (PST) next Tuesday, May 17th, 2011.
  • Have fun
Happy Fluttering!