Friday, July 22, 2011

Flutter By Team Flutterings

Happy Friday! Hope you are starting off your weekend with a smile!!

Before I get to today's Flutter By Team cards, are YOU the winner from two weeks ago in THIS POST?? if you are, please contact me before Sunday the 24th! If I don't hear from you by then, I will draw another winner! Thanks!!

Onto the fabulous Flutter By Team cards for this week!! Have I mentioned how much I love my team lately? No? Well let me tell you, I just adore them all and feel so blessed to have each and every one of them! Not only are they talented but they continue to create such wonderful fluttery creations each week!! So here's a big THANK YOU to my team!

And here's some fluttering inspiration for you~


Peggy~


Nancy~

Michelle VP~


Michelle~


Kristie~
Jen~
Harriet~

Danni~


Cindy~


Anna~


Have a FABULOUS FLUTTERING Day!!!