Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Flutter By Wednesday #161

Wow!! So many fabulous entries last week!! We loved seeing all the flutterings!!

Last week we were sponsored by Through The Craft Door and they were giving away a 1 year subscription. The winner of that subscription is~ #40-Diane Ahlers! Please contact me within a week or another winner will be chosen!

This week we have another sponsor! The Stamping Boutique!

 Here's a bit about them~

Tracey Malnofski's  resume reads like a whose who of the Stamping Industry. Besides being the owner and a designer for The Stamping Boutique, she's also a stamp artist for Unity Stamp Company and has also worked for InStyle Stamps, Squigglefly, and The Digi Shack. She's a professional artist and an active member of the Artist' Guild in her community.Tracey has quite a busy household with a husband, 3 teenagers, 5 mini-dachshunds and an Appaloosa mare. It's noisy, but she loves them all. Her "Boutique" has it all - fairytale, whimsy, sentimental . . . and Candy!

Here's what Tracey says about her Stamping Boutique.

"The Stamping Boutique" is dedicated to quality products and original artwork. We not only provide wonderful digital images in our store, but also several lines of red rubber images. Our designers are chosen for their character and personality, as well as, their beautiful designs. We work hard to give you our very best. Thank you so much for having us as your sponsor this week.


The Stamping Boutique has graciously given the Flutter By Team images to work with so be sure to visit them! Links are on the sidebar!

They also are giving away 5 free digis to one lucky participant!!


Now onto the challenge for the week~ another OPEN week!! just be sure to have your butterfly, fairy or angel on your creation!!

The nitty gritty details~
  • Challenge this week is OPEN! just be sure to use a butterfly, fairy or angel
  • Only one entry per person please as we have a prize
  • Once you've created your NEW creation, please leave a direct link in the InLinkz below.
  • I reserve the right to remove any links not linked properly or that I deem inappropriate! 
  • Enter your link before noon (PST) next Tuesday, July 12th, 2011.
  • A winner will be chosen via random.org and will be posted next Wednesday July 13th! (a special note! I am going to be out of town next Tuesday and Wednesday--I hope to take my laptop but in case I don't, the winner will be announced on Thursday or Friday---thanks for understanding!!)
  • Have fun





9 comments:

Wendy said...

everybody loves an "open" challenge - thank you!

jannekescreations said...

A open Challenge is great ;o)
I see some great cards in the inlinkz .. sorry I used the wrong image for it *wink

Janneke XO

Bernadet said...

great cards from the DT

dj1952 said...

Great challenge. I love butterflies any time of the year. Lovely projects by the DT. Hugs, dj

Rose said...

Sweet and inspiring Stamping Boutique cards by the design team. Thanks. ~ Rose

Rose said...

Sweet and inspiring Stamping Boutique cards by the design team. Thanks. ~ Rose

Jean Addis said...

I'm sorry, Danni! My link is wrong, and I can't seem to correct it....I don't know what happened.

GrannyGoodwitch said...

Thanks for the challenge and for all the inspiration.

Casper said...

OMG, I can not believe this!

I thoughtb this blog was closed, Mr blogger gave me a right run around now!

I am so happy to have found you again - every time I tryed to access you Mr Blogger said you were not here!

Oh I am Babbling !

Yiiipppeee - Hello again

Take care
Big Hugs
Casper
xxx