Sunday, July 17, 2011

I am so sorry!!

I want to send out my sincerest apologies to everyone! I am so sorry that I haven't posted the Flutter By Team cards or the featured cards.

Sometimes I think we all just need to take time away from the computer and crafts and be with our family and that's what I've been doing. I hope you'll all understand and be patient with me a bit longer.

We have one more all day excursion planned for tomorrow--Monday and then I hope to sit down and try and get caught up.

Again, I'm so sorry and thank you for your patience and understanding!

2 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

I can totally relate. Family comes first and this time of year it's nice to get away and do things together.

Cor* said...

SERIoUsly!!! You need not apologize. I am with you 100% !! Heck take the week off...........blogland will be here when you come back! Have fun girl.....enjoy yourself.....you deserve it! We all do! Mwah!