Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Flutter By Wednesday #167

Time to flutter on into another Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!! We're so happy you're here!

Last week we were sponsored by Paper Pretties and they generously donated the prize, Holiday Fairy Meg, to one lucky participant! The lucky winner is #89-Sue S.!! Please contact me within one week so I can get you the information to receive your prize!

This week our challenge is to use your punches and/or die cuts along with your butterfly, fairy or angel! We can't wait to see what you all create!

Be sure to visit the Flutter By Team for lots of fluttery inspiration~~links are on the sidebar!



The nitty gritty details~
  • Challenge this week is to use your punches and/or die cuts! just be sure to use a butterfly, fairy or angel
  • Once you've created your NEW creation, please leave a direct link in the InLinkz below.
  • I reserve the right to remove any links not linked properly or that I deem inappropriate! 
  • Enter your link before midnight (PST) next Tuesday, August 23rd, 2011.
  • Have fun

7 comments:

Debgem said...

Don't know why I've missed the last few months - but I'm back to play - who can resist butterflies, angels or fairies?

Sussie said...

Great challenge!
I hope it´s ok I made a bookmark and not a card...
Have a nice weekend!
SusanLotus

Mags said...

I had such fun playing with my punches and dies! Thanks for a really good challenge - and for the inspirational DT cards!

luv, Mags x

Teresa said...

This is a great challenge, thank you very much. Teresa xx

Rose said...

Ahhh...lovely inspiration by the design team, as always. Thanks. ~ Rose

Vicki's Blog said...

I love anything with wing's thanks for the chance to enter challenges with you..
Vicki

margie c said...

I punched some butterflies!!! I am so happy to play along again, it's been too long :)
Thanks for the inspiration!
hugs, margie