Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Flutter By Wednesday #168

Welcome to another Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!! So happy you could join us!

The winner from FBW #166 has never contacted me so I used random.org again for a new winner and that person is #106- Maria Matter! Please contact me within a week so I can get you the information for you to get your Holiday Fairy Meg from Paper Pretties!

Before I get to this week's challenge, I wanted to send out a HUGE thank you to the very talented, Victoria Case! Every year around September when we have a HUGE celebration here on Flutter By Wednesday's for my birthday, I always try to have a digital stamp created for my wonderful design team. This year I contacted Victoria and was so pleased with what she came up with!

So today myself and my Flutter By team are showing the beautiful new image that Victoria created for us and saying Thank YOU to her! So please take a few minutes to visit the team~
Our challenge this week is your favorite~~Open challenge! Anything goes as long as you have a butterfly, fairy or angel on your creation!!
The nitty gritty details~
  • Challenge this week is OPEN! just be sure to use a butterfly, fairy or angel
  • Once you've created your NEW creation, please leave a direct link in the InLinkz below.
  • I reserve the right to remove any links not linked properly or that I deem inappropriate! 
  • Enter your link before midnight (PST) next Tuesday, August 30th, 2011.
  • Have fun

6 comments:

Jani said...

Oh I love your challenges!
Thanks for all of them!
jani x

Macpurp said...

first time here! lovely DT cards, I am away to have a look back on your blog!
love Teen x

Mary J said...

Just been to see all of the DT cards and they have done a wonderful job with that pretty image!

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

Love the DT inspiration!!

Deanne :)

jenny said...

Love all the Dt cards....that image is gorgeous!!

Jenny x

Dotty Jo said...

Lovely DT cards... and an open challenge, what fun! Jo x