Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Flutter By Wednesday #169

It's that time of the week again! Time to flutter!!

Before we get to today's challenge I wanted to give a big fluttery welcome to a new member of our Flutter By Team!! Please stop by her blog and say hi---Welcome Mary!!! We look forward to seeing your fabulous creations!

Our challenge this week is for you to create using the theme of "Celebrate" and whatever that means to you!! That's also a little hint of the FUN to come starting next week and the whole month of September!! You won't want to miss it!! Remember when you are creating to include a butterfly, fairy or angel!! (dragonflies, dragons, birds, etc do not count!)

Be sure to visit the Flutter By Team for lots of fluttering inspiration! Links are on the sidebar!

The nitty gritty details~

  • Challenge this week is to use the theme "Celebrate"! and remember to use a butterfly, fairy or angel
  • Once you've created your NEW creation, please leave a direct link in the InLinkz below.
  • I reserve the right to remove any links not linked properly or that I deem inappropriate! 
  • Enter your link before midnight (PST) next Tuesday, September 6th, 2011.
  • Have fun

6 comments:

Victoria said...

Really pretty cards here! It's my first visit and I've also listed Flutter By on my new challenge reference blog, Looking4Challenges(looking4blogchallenges.blogspot.com)

Kathlene said...

I just finished my card today and hadn't even posted it when a visitor to my blog mentioned your challenge...it was a perfect fit! Now I'm going to go check out all the other entries. xoxo

EELS said...

Have to love all thos beautiful flutterbies! Great challenge.
Cheers, Elaine

Lesley at Grenouille said...

http://grenouillegreetings.blogspot.com/2011/09/stamptacular-127-skys-limit-with.html

Sorry I can't seem to add my photo and my google screen is currently in Greek (literally) so I'm having trouble working out what the buttons read to even leave a comment!

Hugs, Lesley

dj1952 said...

Gorgeous work by the DT. Love your challenge (I do wish that dragonflies counted too, since they're one of my favorites), but I do love butterflies, too. Hugs, dj1952

Casper said...

Hiya there, My little Butterfly Fairy Angels hee hee!

Is in a silly mood!

Great challenge theme!

Take care
Big Hugs
Casper
xxx