Friday, September 2, 2011

Fluttery Flutter By Team Inspiration

Hello there fluttering friends! I hope that your September is off to a fabulous start!!

Here's some inspiration for you from the Flutter By Team! Hope we can inspire you to play along with FBW #169!

Anna~ I just adore the pink hair she gave this sweet Tilda, who is celebrating the color pink--I think I {heart} that celebration!!

 
Cindy~ I love the pretty yellow/white combo and the elegant feel to this beauty!

Harriet~ Lovin' this cutie pie fairy and of course, the pink and sparkles!!


Jen~ Such a fabulous birthday card!! She is the best at doodling!! (psst...be sure to visit her blog on Sunday, September 4th as it's her birthday that day too!!)


Kristie~ What can I say, lovin' the fairy and the sweet papers she chose!




Mary~ Our newest Flutter By Team member and wowsa, look at this adorable fairy on this oh so fabulous card!!

 
Michelle~ What a beauty with the way the main butterfly pops off the page!


Michelle VP~ Lovin' this beauty of a card but especially the clever way she added the sentiment!


Nancy~ Check it out, no stamping! and look at the gorgeous butterfly!


Peggy~ What wonderful autumn colors!! So cute!




oops, about forgot mine!! Danni~ my fairy is celebrating the coming of autumn!!

See you on Monday with the featured flutterings from last week's challenge. I am taking Sunday off to celebrate my birthday!! Hope to see lots of entries this week!!