Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Flutter By Wednesday #178

It's time to flutter again!! We hope you'll play along with our challenge this week!!

This week our challenge is to use the theme~ Thankful/Gratitude along with your butterfly, fairy or angel.

I know that I'm very thankful for all of YOU who follow and play along each week and I'm also very thankful for the most wonderful Flutter By Team!! 

Be sure to visit the Flutter By Team for lots more fluttery inspiration too!


The nitty gritty details~

  • Challenge this week is to create using the theme~ Thankful/Gratitude along with your butterfly, fairy or angel
  • Once you've created your NEW creation, please leave a direct link in the InLinkz below.
  • I reserve the right to remove any links not linked properly or that I deem inappropriate! 
  • Enter your link before midnight (PST) next Tuesday, November 8th, 2011.
  • Have fun