Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Flutter By Wednesday #182

Wow, the last Wednesday in November! Can you believe it?? 

Last week we were sponsored by Paper Pretties and there was a prize of the Tooth Fairy Krista stamp set so without further delay, the winner via random.org is #19-dj1952-Debra!!! Congrats!!  Please contact me within one week so I can get you the information to claim your prize! If I don't hear from you within a week, I will draw another winner!

Before we get to this week's challenge, we bid 2 of our Flutter By Team members farewell today, {sniff, sniff}~ Kelly and Jen! We wish you both lots of luck and know we'll still be stalking following you in blogland!!

Onto the challenge this week~ A Fluttery Recipe:
  • the color blue
  • lace
  • 3 or more flowers
  • at least one butterfly
I know it's a bit more challenging than normal but I know you can do it!! 


Be sure to visit the Flutter By Team for lots of inspiration~
  
The nitty gritty details~

  • Challenge this week is a recipe-- the color blue, lace, 3 or more flowers and at least one butterfly
  • Once you've created your NEW creation, please leave a direct link in the InLinkz below.
  • I reserve the right to remove any links not linked properly or that I deem inappropriate! 
  • Enter your link before midnight (PST) next Tuesday, December 6th, 2011.
  • Have fun

3 comments:

Karen Wilson said...

looks like a fun challenge!!!

dj1952 said...

Wow! I can't believe I won. Woo hoo! Thanks so much. Hugs, dj1952

My email is texastransplant69 @ yahoo . com

Jennibee's Cardspot said...

Great inspiration by the DT members!
Love Jenni xxx