Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Flutter By Wednesday #187

Time to get your Flutter on!!! We're so happy you're here! and a big thank you to all who played along last week! We really love seeing all your gorgeous creations!!

Our challenge this week is to use embossing (any kind) with your butterfly, fairy or angel!

Visit the Flutter By Team for lots of fluttery inspiration~



The nitty gritty details~


  • Challenge this week is to use Embossing (any kind) with your butterfly, fairy or angel
  • Once you've created your NEW creation, please leave a direct link in the InLinkz below.
  • I reserve the right to remove any links not linked properly or that I deem inappropriate! 
  • Enter your link before midnight (PST) next Tuesday, January 31st, 2012.
  • Have fun

7 comments:

Suzi B said...

Hi , so sorry just realised about the embossing therefore my card doesn't qualify :( No. 8
I've been unable to remove it.
Suzi b xx

good luck to every one ... no doubt I'll be back :)

Denice said...

Thanx to Leanne for sending me to FBW...what a fun challenge blog and rockin' DT! I'm now a follower!
:Dx

Scrappycath said...

Love all the inspiration!

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

I love fluttering things. Thanks for the challenge and inspiration.

CraftyGirl said...

Had so much fun making this for a little girl who loves fairies and pink. Hope she likes it. thanks for the challenge and the inspiration from the DT members.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl

In paper heaven said...

OOPS!! I'm also sorry the card I linked does not qualify as it does not have wings

Marji said...

This is my very first challenge and I thank Denice for sending me here. I got my motivation back but my poor craft room looks like a tornado hit it. I had fun though creating. Thanks for the challenge.