Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Flutter By Wednesday #190

Welcome to another fun Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!! Thank you to all who played along last week with our LOVE recipe! We truly enjoyed all the entries!

This week's challenge is one that only happens once or twice a year here at FBW but is always one of our most popular challenges..so without further delay, our challenge for this week (and this week only!!) is~ Anything With Wings!

So all those times you wanted to use a bird or a dragonfly or even a dragon..now is the time to use them!! Next week we'll go back to our rule of a butterfly, fairy or angel!!

Be sure to visit the Flutter By Team for lots of fluttery inspiration!

The nitty gritty details~
  • Challenge this week only is Anything With Wings!
  • Once you've created your NEW creation, please leave a direct link in the InLinkz below.
  • I reserve the right to remove any links not linked properly or that I deem inappropriate! 
  • Enter your link before midnight (PST) next Tuesday, February 21st, 2012.
  • Have fun

7 comments:

~ Ali ~ said...

another fabulous challenge thanks girls :O)

Ali x

Glenda Atkins said...

Have not been here for quite a while, still having wonderful challenges I see!

*Jellie* said...

I love the chance to use things with wings- I don't think I will ever fail to be inspired by this challenge

dj1952 said...

Such fabulous projects by the DT. I love the challenge. It's fun for you to change it up occasionally. Hugs, dj1952

CraftyGirl said...

Great Challenge!! Thanks.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl

Sonia said...

Hello!
Fabulous and very inspirational creations by DT.
-Sony
Sonia-Studio60

Sue said...

Fabulous projects by the DT! I totally goofed with the url for my first entry #156. Could someone please delete this for me?