Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Flutter By Wednesday #191

Welcome to another Flutter By Wednesday Challenge! Thank you to all who played along last week--wow, what fabulous entries we had, I knew you'd like that challenge--just remember that this week we're back to our rules not all winged things count, just butterflies, fairies or angels.

For our challenge this week we have an inspiration photo for you~


We can't wait to see what inspires you from the photo-maybe the color, or the flowers or ???--just remember to add your butterfly, fairy or angel!

Be sure to visit the Flutter By Team for lots of fluttery inspiration!

The nitty gritty details~
  • Challenge is to use the photo above as your inspiration and don't forget your butterfly, fairy or angel!
  • Once you've created your NEW creation, please leave a direct link in the InLinkz below.
  • I reserve the right to remove any links not linked properly or that I deem inappropriate! 
  • Enter your link before midnight (PST) next Tuesday, February 28th, 2012.
  • Have fun

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Love your blog! I haven't gotten to play in awhile, glad to be back!

Wendy Fraser said...

Couldn't resist having a go at this challenge! Flowers and butterflies are always a winning combo in my book! xx

mylittlecardstudio.blogspot.com said...

Fantastic creations by the DT. Love the photo inspiration challenge too. Thank you. Hugs, Jill x

Jenn Borjeson said...

I really loved this photo inspiration - thank you! The DT did fabulous work. :)

Darlene Lyons said...

This is my first time here and I love your blog! Butterflies are my favourite!