Thursday, August 2, 2012

***Flutter By Team Call***

Time to emerge from the cocoon and spread our wings with the re-opening of Flutter By Wednesday's! 

I need a team to flutter with so I'm doing Flutter By Team Call!! 

Here's the details~~

I'm a very impatient person so therefore, I'm not putting an "ending date" on this. If I find the designers I want all on the first day--then it's done, if not, then I'll keep it open until I find the perfect team. So basically, if it's something you think you want to do--apply right away! 

Previous Flutter By Team Members are welcome to apply but please note that I'm going into this with brand new wings so I'm not guaranteeing that you will be on the team. I hope this doesn't cause hard feelings if you are not chosen, just know I'm going into this with brand new wings so some things have to change.

Don't be afraid to apply--I love seeing ALL kinds of designers, previous DT work is not required!! I have been known to be several people's "first DT" so please don't let anything hold you back from applying.

I will continue having weekly challenges but only butterflies and fairies will be allowed this time.

Okay with that all out of the way, here's the real nitty gritty stuff~

One of the things that really bogged me down last time was taking care of sponsors/prizes/winners/etc. so I've decided this time around I am going to have a person who works closely with me to handle all that stuff. Here's how to apply for the Sponsorship Lead~

Send an email to dannisdreams at gmail dot com with the following information and put Sponsorship Lead Hopeful in the subject line~
  • Name, email address, blog address
  • 3 projects that you feel show your style of crafting--these MUST have a butterfly or fairy on them.
  • Why you want to be on the team and why you think you'd be good as the Sponsorship Lead
  • previous DT's--if applicable
  • How you would tackle getting sponsors for the FBW challenge 
If chosen for this position, you would be responsible for~
  • getting new sponsors for FBW
  • being in contact with sponsors to set up dates/prizes
  • contacting sponsors with winners and making sure prizes are awarded
  • in addition, you would need to participate in 3 FBW challenges each month 
**The Sponsorship Lead spot has been filled!!**

Here's the information on how to apply for a regular Flutter By Team Member~

Send an email to dannisdreams at gmail dot com with the following information and put Flutter By Team Member Hopeful in the subject line~
  • Name, email address, blog address
  • 3 projects that you feel show your style of crafting--these MUST have a butterfly or fairy on them.
  • Why you want to be on the team and what you feel you can contribute to the team
  • previous DT's--if applicable
If chosen for a team member, you would be responsible for~
  • participating in 4 FBW challenges each month
  • commenting on challenge entries--you would have assigned numbers to make it easier
  • helping to come up with ideas for the challenge occassionally
**At this time all team member spots have been filled**
At this point there are no guarantee's of any kind of compensation for being a team member other than having fun and getting more exposure for your blog. 

I can't wait to get a team and get fluttering so send in those emails!!! if you have any additional questions, just email me!!

10 comments:

Christine said...

I'm going out of town for an art workshop with Wendy Vecchi. I sure hope I have time to get my stuff in before I leave!!!

Jenn said...

I just sent you my info :)
*fingers crossed*

Rhonda Miller said...

Yay, I'm glad to see you're coming back.

Leanne said...

Love your new way of being Danni!!
I wish I could re-apply, but I have a feeling I won't be able to commit. Soo looking fwd to the challenges though and to see who the new faces are for FBW.
Hugs!!
*:)

Linda w said...

I've added your call to the Feline Playful DT Call page. Hugs lin

*Vicki* said...

If it weren't for seeing on your blog...I wouldn't have ever know you were coming back girl!! :) So glad you are!!!

Sonia said...

I love this challenge blog but may be is impossible to apply right now... good luck to all the NEW DT.
Good Luck!~

Suzanne Bier said...

Hi Danni! Best of luck to you and the new Flutterby team...I won't be able to apply; I have lots of other things going on!

Karen Wilson said...

Hi Danni! Good luck in choosing your new DT - I love your outlook on it too!! So glad to see FBW fluttering it's wings again!

SuzanneK said...

So glad to have you back, yeah!!