Friday, August 10, 2012

Let's Meet the Flutter By Team Day 2

We're back again today to introduce more of the Flutter By Team so let's get to it! Don't forget we have more introductions tomorrow!! And feel free to visit the team member's blogs and leave them some love!




My name is Jenée (rhymes with Renée) Todd. My husband and I are “allowed” to live with 2 canine and 2 feline babies in their house on 5 acres just outside of Rome, Georgia. We have three grown children and 4 wonderful, intelligent, handsome/beautiful grandchildren. While I have been a crafter since I was a child and done most all forms of crafts, I began scrapbooking and cardmaking over 18 years ago, and I’ve not looked back (grin). I am a former school teacher but now enjoying my days, crafting, traveling, reading and spending time with my family. I currently design for an online store using products she sells as well as a DT member for another challenge blog. I’m so excited to be a member of the Flutterby design team and (hopefully) to inspire you join in the Flutterby weekly challenges.



My name is Tara.  I'm a 29 year old Avionics Systems Engineer from Iowa.  I have a three year-old daughter, three teenage stepsons, and a 160 lb dog; but the cat rules the roost.  I've been crafting as long as I can remember, but got into papercrafting about 2 - 3  years ago.  I'm a total nerd at heart. Aside from playing with paper, I'm also an avid gamer, a photographer, and I try to dabble in writing, painting, and sewing.  I spend my days designing flight decks for business jets, and my evenings chasing [or being chased by] children.  I try to fill whatever time is left getting creative.  I'm new to the Flutter By Wednesday Design Team and I can't wait to see what every challenge brings!  Happy stamping!



Hi! My name is Kristie and I live in the New England area with my husband, Mike, and our crazy pup, Amber.  I've been a paper crafter for over 8 years and enjoy getting my fingers inky and sparkly. I'm also an avid reader, photographer, Boston Red Sox fan and Disney fanatic.  I love butterflies and fairies and am so happy to be fluttering with FBW again!  



I’m Lynette Neus and my blog is called “My Stamping Addiction.” I have been a stamper for just over ten years, but I have been a crafter of one kind or another my whole life. My style of stamping is mostly Clean and Simple (CAS). My husband and I have been married for almost 38 years. We live in a suburb of Minneapolis. We have two grown children and three young grandchildren. I am lucky enough to have one grandchild only ten minutes from us, and I get to take care of him every day. Cuts into my stamping time a bit, but it’s so worth it! LOL! I am excited to be back on the Flutter By Wednesday design team and can’t wait to get started.

See you back here tomorrow for our final day of introductions!

5 comments:

Patti J said...

Danni, looks like you have a wonderful team all lined up! Can't wait to see the last day's smiling faces. I'm really looking forward to FBW starting back up! Hugs :)

Linda w said...

Hi to the Design Team. Hugs lin

Kristie said...

I'm so excited to be back! Thanks for having me, Danni :)

Sonia said...

Hello!
Congrats and Welcome to FBW.

Karen Wilson said...

Congrats everyone!!