Sunday, September 16, 2012

Featured Flutterings FBW #204

September 16, 2012

It has been brought to my attention that the date is not showing up on my posts here at FBW. I have tried and tried to figure out how to make it show up but with this being a customized template, I can't so from now on I will do my best to add the date when I type up my posts to make it easier for you to know what is the most current post. Thanks for understanding!!

Onto the fun stuff!! Here's some flutterings from FBW #204 that caught my eye! If you see your creation here, feel free to grab the featured badge from the sidebar to display on your blog! 







See you Wednesday for another Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!!

2 comments:

Lucy Patrick said...

Wow!! They're all gorgeous!! XOX Lucy

Denice said...

Wonderful creations by all!!! Contrats girls!