This week we have a sponsor~ Paper Makeup Stamps!
Here's a little bit about Paper Makeup Stamps~
Paper Makeup Stamps is a little company started by professional make-up artist Katie Cotton. An endeavor to bring her love of beauty, paper and card making together resulted in a company that prides itself on unique designs that are fun while maybe a little bit different from the rest. In the beginning, Paper Makeup Stamps only offered un-mounteded deeply etched red rubber stamps and then branched into offering digital stamps as well. While their newest releases are all offered in digital only, they do still carry many of their red rubber stamps until inventory is sold out, so get them while you can!
Paper Makeup Stamps (PMS) has generously offered a prize this week! So be sure to play along for a chance to win a $15 gift certificate good for digi's at PMS. PMS also generously gave the Flutter By Team digi's to work with so be sure to check out the Fluttery Inspiration!!
Our challenge this week is to Use Your Favorite Color with your butterfly or fairy!
Onto our Flutter By Team inspiration cards~ and WOW, what a fabulous job they did!! I feel like the luckiest gal to have found such a talented team!!
The nitty gritty details~
- Challenge this week is to use your Favorite Color with your butterfly or fairy
- Only one entry per person please as we have a prize
- Once you've created your NEW creation, please leave a direct link in the InLinkz below.
- I reserve the right to remove any links not linked properly or that I deem inappropriate!
- Enter your link before noon (PST) next Tuesday, September 18th, 2012.
- A winner will be chosen via random.org and will be posted next Wednesday, September 19th, 2012!
- Have fun