Sunday, January 6, 2013

Featured Flutterings from FBW #220

January 6, 2012

Time to share some flutterings from FBW #220 that caught my eye! Remember to grab your featured badge from the sidebar to display on your blog if you see your creation here!!

I also wanted to take a moment to say thank you to all of you who play along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!! it really does brighten my day to see all your gorgeous creations each week, so thank you!!







Have a wonderful day and we'll see you back here for another wonderful Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!!

3 comments:

Anita said...

Thank you so much for featuring my card.

Stephanie said...

Thank you so much for chosing and featuring my tag! I am loving this challenge blog. Congrats to the rest of the winners...all so beautiful!!

Denice said...

Beautiful creations! Congrats to all of the featured artists this week.
:Dxx