Sunday, January 20, 2013

Featured Flutterings from FBW #222

January 20, 2013

Time to share the flutterings from FBW #222 that caught my eye! Remember if you see your creation here, grab the featured badge from the sidebar to display on your blog!!

So many entries for this challenge--that I LOVED seeing-- but man, so hard to choose! You're all fabulous in my book but here's a few (a few more than normal because I just couldn't choose) that caught my eye, in no order~~












I also loved former Flutter By Team member- Leanne's card so had to share~


Have a wonderful day!! Still time to enter this week's challenge and we'll see you back here on Wednesday for a brand new challenge!!

5 comments:

Tabbatha Sandoval said...

Thank you so kindly for the shout out. I fully agree that there are some AMAZING creations here. It just makes me feel extra special to be lumped with them. :D

Rachel Parys said...

Thanks Danni!! Grabbed my badge!!

Julie said...

AWWW, Thanks for choosing my card, off to grab my gorgeous badge :).x

Denice said...

Gorgeous creations, congrats to everyone on being featured.

Leanne said...

Awww!! Thanks Denice for the heads up and Thank you Danni for the honor. All gorgeous designs. I am in really wonderful company.
Thank you!!!
;)