Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Flutter By Wednesday #240

May 15, 2013

Hello all you Flutter By Friends!! so happy to see you!!

A few little updates to let you know~~ Michelle is taking a leave of absence from the team. We will miss her so much but look forward to her coming back later in the year.  

With Michelle not being available to be my "right hand gal" I have decided to take Flutter By Wednesday to where I've always wanted it to be--sponsor free/prize free. We still have 3 sponsors booked and we will still have those ones but after that there will no longer be sponsors here at FBW. I will still do some random prizes every so often but they will be "surprises"~ meaning you never know when they will be given out as I will not announce them. 

I have always wanted this challenge to just be for inspiration and for fun and now I am going to take it that direction. I hope you'll still be fluttering along with us!

Onto this week's challenge~~ Use buttons on your creations along  with your butterfly or fairy!!

Here's some wonderful inspiration from the Flutter By Team! Be sure to visit them and leave some love!


Cassie~
taking the week off




Jami~

coming soon

Jan~



The nitty gritty details~
  • Challenge this week is to use Buttons on your creations with your butterfly or fairy!!
  • Once you've created your NEW creation, please leave a direct link in the InLinkz below.
  • I reserve the right to remove any links not linked properly or that I deem inappropriate! 
  • Enter your link before midnight (PST) next Tuesday, May 21st, 2013.
  • Have fun