Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Flutter By Team DT Call

We've lost several members of the Flutter By Team lately so I'm looking to add 2-3 more people to our team!!

If chosen, you'd be responsible for~

  • Participate in 4 FBW challenges each month-all your creations MUST have a butterfly or fairy on them
  • Comment weekly on challenge participants entries using your assigned number (each team member is assigned a number to comment on to help make the commenting easier to do)
  • Occasionally help come up with challenge ideas
  • Have tons of fun!

At this time we are a sponsor free challenge so there are not any free digi's or stamps/products to work with but occasionally I offer prizes. This is just a "for fun" team and to challenge yourself each week. 



If this is something you'd be interested in here's how to apply~

  • Create a new card/project using a butterfly or fairy
  • Post the new creation on your blog and tell me in your post why you want to be on the team!
  • Link up to the InLinkz below
I'm a not a very patient person so I've set this to stay open for 1 week. If I don't have the new members picked by then, I'll update the InLinkz with more time.

**I've added more time to the InLinkz--hope to make a decision soon after it ends in about a week or so--around the 12th or 13th!**