Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Fluttering into the sunset

I don't know how to write this post other than to just say it so here it goes~~

It saddens me to announce that I am closing Flutter By Wednesday's--effective immediately.

I have LOVED hosting this challenge. LOVED all of my design team members-present and past- and LOVED all the participants but life is ever changing and sometimes things just need to be let go.

I recently had to make the decision to go back to work after being at home for 13+ years. My time will be limited and I just don't think I will have the energy, desire or time to keep FBW going.

Thank you all for the years of fluttering fun and I hope you'll still stop by my blog now and then to say hey and share with me some fluttering creations!!

Big fluttery hugs to you all!!

No comments: